|Product Specialist in CRM|
To develop application through analysis, designing, developing and installing software solutions by using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Applications.
A Dynamics CRM Product Specialist will be focused on the delivery and implementation of Dynamics CRM solution. The Consultant will have developed deep technical and functional skills in Dynamics CRM that will be used in performing these tasks.
A Consultant will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem-solving skills to develop and implement CRM for ICS clients. Each Consultant will be placed on a project team that will be defined and organized according to the skills and experience required for the implementation. The consultant will be familiar with software implementation and structured implementation methodologies.
A Dynamics CRM Product Specialist will spend a majority of their time executing tasks related to client delivery / Solution Delivery. Most of this Delivery time will be focused on detailed project tasks. A small portion of client time will be spent on project management tasks. Any non-client time will be spent on personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks.
Consulting work will be primarily performed at our Office or client sites. Overnight travel is inherent to this role depending on the phase of the project. Client locations may also be spread out over a geographic area and will require additional travelling time for team members to reach their work site. ICS will reimburse for Travel and out of town travel expenses incurred while working on client sites according to the ICS stated policies.
- Analyze front office processes (sales, marketing and customer service) to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Gather and understand client functional requirements.
- Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Took, or SDK.
- Identify creative work-around to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code.
- Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (functional user training and technical training).
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications.
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies.
- Develop high level project work plans.
- Manage individual and team budgets and scope of work.
- Lead client meetings or facilitated strategy sessions.
- Analyzing Information , General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Documentation and Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Good Documentation Skills.
- 4-year degree in Engineering, business, Accounting, MCA or equivalent.
- 3+ year's experience in implementing Dynamics CRM required.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM 3.x or 4.x required.
- 3+ year's experience in implementing large packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Siebel, SAP CRM, Oracle CRM, SalesForce.com, Sales Logic, or Pivotal) required.
- Significant experience with sales management, marketing, and/or customer service processes.
- Proven project management experience, managing team.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification is required.
- PMI Certification preferred.